This delightfully fatty and low carb smoothie is a regular in my life. Who would’ve guessed that people would start going all gaga over fat?
The day has come. Fat is a star (healthy fats, of course).
You should make this smoothie.
It’s amped with nutrition… check it out.
- Broccoli sprouts. Those are powerful.
- Ginger —> anti-inflammatory.
- Avocado is fiber, fat, nutrients, and helps us absorb the other nutrients in the smoothie.
- Spring water is a no-brainer for me these days. I finally bought into that whole thing. Literally. I ordered a pallet of it.
- Cucumber is hydrating and good for the skin.
- Celery is tasty and has potassium and folate.
- Lime is fun. (vitamin c, bioflavonoids, etc)
Go make one!
Recipe: Low Carb Fatty Green Smoothie
- 1 to 1/2 cups spring water (I like Castle Rock)
- Fresh ginger
- Sea salt
- Lime (peel and all)
- Avocado (no peel… or pit)
- Broccoli Sprouts!
Blend it up in a Vita-mix (<– A Vita-mix is worth the hefty price tag – I’ve had mine forever).