A couple of posts back, I shared a way to quickly make Homemade Vanilla Coconut Milk.
Today, I share a delightful twist: Rooibos Coconut Milk.
This unique treat is a gorgeous color, reminding me of the fall season. Rooibos Coconut Milk is also creamy, fun, and delicious. Rooibos is a great tea for everyone in the family and has a nice reputation for health. Making coconut milk with it makes it even better.
- Recipe: How to Make Homemade Vanilla Coconut Milk (paleo. vegan.)
- Recipe: Apple Pear Yum Porridge (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free)
- Recipe Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Gluten Free Paleo)
- Recipes: Turmeric Almond Milk and Pumpkin Spice Curcumin Chia Pudding (Raw Vegan)
- My New French Press Yields Big-Ass Batches of Herbal Medicine