Here is a quick tour of the apartment we’re renting in NY. Check back this weekend for a video of the cool delivery I just received today (hint: it has something to do with RAW FOOD!).
I’m not one to waste organic food… ever. So, when I’m done juicing, I make crackers with the leftover pulp, or I stir some into my dog’s food, or I give it to the bunny’s in my neighborhood.
This is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets (available here). What can I say? I’m a gadget girl. It makes scooping out avocado so effortless and FUN! They make GREAT gifts, too! (Holidays aren’t that far off.) :)
This sauce is AMAZING!
I get so many compliments on this recipe – I stopped keeping count. Enjoy!
- Use this for dipping fresh veggies (my favorite way) or corn chips (Raw or not – it’s up to you!)
- For those eating cooked vegan foods, this is an awesome sauce on top of veggie burgers
- This also makes a delicious Raw vegan dressing on a hearty salad with romaine lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and cucumbers. You could even sprinkle on some Raw vegan taco meat and raw dehydrated corn chips for a tortilla type salad.
- Here’s a super fun way to have it… dehydrated like a slice of nacho flavored cheese… simply spread the mixture on to a dehydrator tray (Excalibur Dehydrators are, by far, the best) fitted with one of their Paraflexx sheets. Let it dehydrate (105-110 degrees) over night (or longer!), and try flipping it on to a regular mesh tray the following day, peel off the Paraflexx sheet and continue dehydrating until you reach a “dry-type” texture. Either try cutting into squares to put on your next sandwich or crumble it up and use it as a fun and yummy topping for salad. Or, if you’re like my sweet husband, he eats it straight out of the dehydrator bite by bite… plain, all by its delicious self!
- How To Make AWESOME Raw Vegan Kale Chips
- EASY Raw Vegan Recipe – Banana Nut Cookie Dough Bites
- Raw Vegan Recipe Book – CHOCOLATE – Now Available
- Jamaican Me Hot & Crazy Dressing – (VIDEO, Raw Vegan Recipe) – Plus Food Journal
- Cinnamon Banana Bread Squares – Raw Vegan Recipe W/ Almond Milk Pulp (and Food Journal)
Here is a quick video showing you how I grow my sprouts at home. I LOVE GROWING THESE NUTRITIOUS LITTLE CUTIES!!! I’ve written about it in a previous blog post here.
I love beauty products, and since going Raw Vegan I’ve made it a point to use products that are seriously natural. (I’ve written posts about some my favorite products here, here and here, and I’d like to add to that list… for makeup, check out 100% Pure – this stuff is AWESOME!!!)