After I made the video showing you how I open a young Thai coconut, I wanted to make a smoothie I’d been tossing around in my head that included young Thai coconut. I grabbed my camera and recorded the following video, even though I hadn’t made the recipe until now. How will it turn out? You’ll have to watch to find out. As you’ll see, I didn’t have a name for the recipe at the time of recording, but here is what I came up with: Butterfly Blossom Smoothie. It seemed just right. :)
OK! I am cracking up at the shot YouTube automatically chose to show in the beginning of this video. hahahaha – I think I’ll keep it like that.
Butterfly Blossom Smoothie
Recipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.com
Yield 3 cups
1 cup young Thai coconut water
1/2 cup young Thai coconut meat
1 cup pineapple, chopped
1 cup frozen banana, chopped
1/4 cup hemp protein powder
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1 tablespoon wheat grass powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
splash orange blossom water
Blend it up and enjoy.
- Fruit Scoopers – A Best Friend In The Raw Kitchen – Coconut Noodles Anyone?
- Apricot Banana Smoothie (Raw Vegan Recipe)
- Quickie Raw Vegan Coconut Yogurt Recipe – 3 Ingredients
- Berry Lip Luscious Smoothie (Raw Vegan Recipe) and High Raw Food Intake – Pregnancy Food Journal
- 3 Problems Smoothies Solve! –> Plus: Jeweled Caribbean-ish Smoothie (Raw, Vegan Recipe)