A quick and DELICIOUS refreshing green smoothie that is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day… or for any morning with its minty freshness. Check it out (recipe details below)! :)
Morning Mint Green Smoothie (Yield 3 cups)
1.5 cups water
1 cup ice
10 organic mint leaves
1 hefty handful organic spinach
2 fairly hefty dollops organic raw cashew butter
1 T or more raw coconut nectar (or raw agave or 2 pitted dates)
Blend and enjoy!
Food Journal 3/14/12
- Pint green juice from our precious Norwalk Juicer. YES! I’m working on my Norwalk videos next week :) YAY!
- Tea – Nettles n Raspberry Leaf
- Sprout Smoothie
- Large salad with veggies, raw dressing and some tofu (all organic, of course)
- Chipotle football size vegan burrito with some raw fixings in it (pico, guacamole, romaine)
- 2 cups Spring Power Applesauce
- 3 cups fresh grapefruit juice …. Quart Green juice
- Lightly cooked asparagus with raw dipping sauce …. Sprouted English muffin with but butter on both sides plus one side with jalapeño. The other side strawberry lavender preserves.