The other day I was hungry for lunch but my house was pretty empty of food. Gasp! I have no idea how that happened. So, I looked in the refrigerator and saw cucumber, pastured eggs, and a few other things. So, it was time to get somewhat creative and it worked out well. I gently scrambled the eggs in organic grass fed ghee, and made the following side dish salad.
I’m so pleased with it that I plan on making it for a quickie appetizer salad for future dinners.
Cucumber Mustard Salad (Raw Plant-Based Paleo Gluten Free)
Yield 1 to 2 servings
- 1 organic cucumber, diced
- pinch Fleur De Sel sea salt
- drizzle of organic macadamia nut oil
- hefty spoonful of mustard (use a fun, quality mustard)
- Wanna get fancy? Add some fresh herbs like cilantro or thyme.
Stir everything together in a bowl.