Before pressing your next crust into the bottom of the springform pan (or pie plate), sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of dried, shredded, unsweetened coconut on the bottom of the pan. Then, press in the crust. This helps prevents the crust from sticking to the pan, making each slice beautiful and easy to serve.
- Recipe Pumpkin Pie (Gluten-Free. Grain-Free. Almost-Paleo.)
- Recipe: How to Make Homemade Vanilla Coconut Milk (paleo. vegan.)
- Recipe Ginger Spice Carrot Cake Gluten Free Paleo Raw
- Recipe Gluten Free Paleo: Sticky Chocolate Coconut Squares
- Vanilla Chai Peach Cobbler (Raw Vegan Recipe, Gluten Free, Paleo)