- Fermented Cod Liver Oil. High Vitamin Butter Oil. – I took a teaspoon of each and chugged them down with filtered water. They have fat-soluble vitamins that work synergistically to help boost immunity, longevity, and fertility. That being said, while I’m pretty sold on the beauty of High Vitamin Butter Oil, I’m not completely sold on the fermented cod liver oil. My jury is still out. I praise it for the high vitamin A content which is why I like it (along with the vitamin D), but I’m not sure we need fish oil in our diets especially if we already eat a low omega-6 diet, thereby requiring less need for omega-3? Not to mention, we eat sardines and wild caught salmon (along with other high quality grass fed animal products) giving us great sources of omega-3. I’m not sure I’ll ever have the answer so I usually choose to have the fermented cod liver oil on hand in the case of illness but not take it regularly.
- 2 raw pasture-raised, organic egg yolks swallowed from a shot glass and chased with iced herbal tea. Oftentimes I add 2 to 3 drops of this crazy hot and therapeutic cayenne tincture.
- Smoked Oysters (canned)
- Vitamin Supplements (various ones like magnesium, CoQ, organic turmeric – taken with fat, probiotic – trying a new one, multi)
- Decaf Upgraded Coffee with organic grass fed cream and Upgraded grass fed Collagen
- Organic Garden MCT Guacamole Salad (avocado, MCT oil, oregano, (the best) goji berries, orange bell pepper, green onion, fresh lemon, sea salt)
- 2 cups Norwalk cold pressed Organic Green Juice
- Grass fed Beef Tongue Ratatouille (I’ll be sharing this very cool recipe soon)