Today, I’m introducing you to the midwife who will be in attendance at my home birth. Her name is Shell Walker (here’s her website, which is under construction right now, but still has some information on it), and let me just start by saying that she is so great. She’s sweet, smart, capable, experienced, responsive, cool, and a perfect fit for my needs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY READERS AND BLOGGING BUDDIES! I am so grateful to have you in my life. You’ve been through a lot with me this past 2009, and I love and appreciate all of your support more than you could know. Thank you!
I officially grew out of my “go-out-in-public-pants” and had to get some new duds. I tried to wear my pre-preg pants for as long as I could, but after the holiday eating, the growth of my belly, butt, and thighs this week… it was time. So, here I am in a new outfit. Can I just say that maternity jeans are sooo comfy?! :)
It’s that time! Whoo hoo! Just when you thought the holidays were over… It’s still gift giving time with a giveaway, sponsored by Sirova. Here is what they’re giving away to one lucky winner:
- Kristen’s Raw 21st Awesome Giveaway – FREE VEGAN PROTEIN GRENADES!
- Kristen’s Raw 23rd Awesome Giveaway – FREE RAW GRANOLA AND NUT MILK BAG!
- Kristen’s Raw 28th Awesome Giveaway – FREE EASY RAW VEGAN TRANSITION RECIPES BOOK
- Kristen’s Raw 13th Awesome Giveaway – Free Raw Vegan Recipe Ebooks!
- Winner of my 23rd Awesome Giveaway – BAMBI!
I’m enjoying the holidays with family right now… excited to experience them pregnant. :) I’ll be back with regular blog posting in the next few days, starting with a blog post where I have another awesome giveaway!