This sauce is AMAZING!
I get so many compliments on this recipe – I stopped keeping count. Enjoy!
Oh, and PS… A great thing about the Benriner turning slicer I show in the video is that the Raw veggie noodles that this tool makes are noodles that stay fresh for 2-3 days, unlike the Saladacco or other spiralizer like the Saladacco (where the inside of the produce is used), and you need to serve the noodles right away or at least the same day. With the Benriner Turning Slicer (and there are a couple of other models that are similar to the one I feature), the noodles can be made 1-2 days in advance and still taste as fresh as the day you made them. That’s awesome!
This recipe can be used in many different ways:
- Use this for dipping fresh veggies (my favorite way) or corn chips (Raw or not – it’s up to you!)
- For those eating cooked vegan foods, this is an awesome sauce on top of veggie burgers
- This also makes a delicious Raw vegan dressing on a hearty salad with romaine lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and cucumbers. You could even sprinkle on some Raw vegan taco meat and raw dehydrated corn chips for a tortilla type salad.
- Here’s a super fun way to have it… dehydrated like a slice of nacho flavored cheese… simply spread the mixture on to a dehydrator tray (Excalibur Dehydrators are, by far, the best) fitted with one of their Paraflexx sheets. Let it dehydrate (105-110 degrees) over night (or longer!), and try flipping it on to a regular mesh tray the following day, peel off the Paraflexx sheet and continue dehydrating until you reach a “dry-type” texture. Either try cutting into squares to put on your next sandwich or crumble it up and use it as a fun and yummy topping for salad. Or, if you’re like my sweet husband, he eats it straight out of the dehydrator bite by bite… plain, all by its delicious self!
- How To Make AWESOME Raw Vegan Kale Chips
- Raw Vegan Recipe Book – CHOCOLATE – Now Available
- High Raw Food For The Day – Pure Deliciousness
- Jamaican Me Hot & Crazy Dressing – (VIDEO, Raw Vegan Recipe) – Plus Food Journal
- Cinnamon Banana Bread Squares – Raw Vegan Recipe W/ Almond Milk Pulp (and Food Journal)