Here’s another delicious recipe to be shared by raw vegans and paleo peeps alike… a salad :)
This Simply Vinaigrette dressing is a staple recipe in our house, because I always have fresh lemons and raw olive oil on hand (high quality raw organic olive oil, of course). It’s perfect for gently cooked vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, or bok choy. Today, I’m showing it off here as a fresh, healthy, and easy salad dressing.
A key to having a salad be satisfying is including avocado and sun-dried tomatoes. The nourishing and comforting feel you get from the avocado coupled with the chewy and savory-ness of the sun-dried tomatoes make a great salad experience.
Simply Vinaigrette and Salad (Raw Vegan & Paleo Recipe)
Yield 1 to 2 servings
Salad Dressing ingredients
- 3 tablespoons raw organic (high quality) olive oil or raw macadamia nut oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 (3-finger) pinches sea salt
- Optional: drizzle in a wee bit of organic maple syrup
- 1/2 head romaine, chopped
- 1/3 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 5 to 7 (oil soaked) sun-dried tomatoes, sliced (these are the best ever)
- Whisk the salad dressing ingredients together.
- Put the salad ingredients into a large bowl. Add the salad dressing and toss to mix.