Want another way to get your morning buzz? Try Coffee Shake Ice Cubes.
Another thing I do once in a while is make a batch of my Coffee Shake and freeze it in an ice cube tray. Then, I transfer the frozen coffee cubes to a glass mason jar and store them in the freezer.
To enjoy: Simply throw a few of those cubes and a little hot water into a blender. Blend it up and enjoy. Alternatively, heat the Coffee Shake Ice Cubes in a small pot on the stove.
- Lightbulb Moment: Making Bulletproof Coffee™ With My Bulletproof Cubes
- Recipe: How to Make Homemade Vanilla Coconut Milk (paleo. vegan.)
- Golden Chia Pudding For Breakfast or Dessert
- Recipes: Turmeric Almond Milk and Pumpkin Spice Curcumin Chia Pudding (Raw Vegan)
- Today’s Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Mushroom Coffee