It’s not a secret that I love my Instant Pot.
I use it every. single. day. literally. (and usually multiple times a day)
It’s the easiest way to get more vegetables into my family’s bodies.
Here’s a quick cabbage recipe I made. Easy and delicious.
Purple Cabbage and Raisins
- 1 head purple cabbage, chopped or sliced
- sea salt (a few pinches to start)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 to 3 pats of butter (or more)
- 1 cup water or broth
- raisins and Greek yogurt (for garnish)
Put everything (except the raisins and yogurt) in the Instant Pot. Cook on LOW for 3-minutes. Quick release.
Scoop the cabbage into bowls. Add more salt, if needed. Top with raisins and Greek yogurt.