Update 7/24/13: I’ve made this recipe into a 2.0 version that is paleo friendly.
Here it is! My 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing! I have been dressing my salads with this almost daily for about a month. It’s magical because it’ll make everyone love any salad you put in front of them if it’s dressed with this. My whole family goes crazy over it.
Get ready to really love salad.
4-Ingredient Magic Dressing 2.0 (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Soy Free)
Recipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.com
Yield 2/3 cup*
Place the ingredients in a bowl or mug and mash it together with a fork. (Or blend it.)
Now, to make the perfect salad, put all of the salad ingredients in one big bowl. Pour the dressing on top and then toss the salad until the dressing coats it all. I usually use this one recipe to cover a salad that serves two really big portions. The salad we’ve been making the most with this is: romaine lettuce (my favorite), orange, raisins, red bell pepper, cucumber, and sprouts. (Carrot and tomato sometimes make an appearance, too.)
* If you’re making this as a single serving, then stir together 2 tablespoons raw cashew butter with 1 tablespoon coconut vinegar, 2 teaspoons
tamari coconut aminos, and 2 tablespoons water.
** I have made this with fresh lime juice, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar – all very delicious, but my favorite is the coconut vinegar. You can also use Coconut Secret’s Coconut Aminos in place of the tamari.
- Recipe Ginger Shallot Dressing: Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free
- Almond Butter Coleslaw: Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Recipe
- 60-Second Ranch Dressing: Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Recipe
- Simply Vinaigrette and Salad (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Recipe)
- Got Salad? Make these EASY Awesome Raw Vegan Dressings!