Crunchy organic cabbage + sweet oranges + creamy dressing —–> a unique and delicious salad.
Almond Butter Coleslaw
Yields 4 to 6 servings
- 3/4 cup raw almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1 head purple cabbage, cored and chopped (or shredded)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oranges, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 handful raisins
- 7 olives, pitted and chopped
In a blender, combine the raw almond milk, raw almond butter, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, tomatoes, oranges, raisins, and olives and toss to mix.
Add the dressing and toss until the dressing coats the salad ingredients.