Cosmic Carrots with Deviled Mango Dressing
Dressing Yield 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons raw olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon organic white wine
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red Limo pepper or cayenne pepper
- 2 carrots, sliced into thin rounds, using a mandoline or v-slicer
- Garnish: 2-4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
Blend all of the ingredients together (except the carrots and basil) until creamy. Drizzle a few tablespoons of the dressing over the sliced carrots. Garnish with a few leaves of fresh basil.
Through kindness, the world softens.
Be kind to all beings and things.
In this way, creation returns to its natural state of beauty.
~Zen Cards by Daniel Levin