I wrote recently that mom’s backyard is turning into an organic citrus orchard. I also mentioned that one of the things I make from the barrels of citrus she gives me is Fennel Orange Salad.
I decided that name didn’t do the dish justice, so I changed it to Juicy Refreshing Fennel Orange Salad. It’s quickly become a favorite of ours, including Kamea’s. It offers a delightful brightness to a dreary winter with the seasonal citrus and the fabulous fennel. It’s sweet with oranges and savory with little bites of red onion. It’s a salad you should definitely make.
If you need any citrus, we have plenty. ;)
- Raw Vegan Recipe: Fennel Orange Kale Salad
- Roasted Asparagus w Blood Orange (a strangely hypnotic fruit)
- Recipe: Spicy Aloe Beauty Salad (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free)
- Mom’s Back Yard Is Turning Into A Citrus Orchard – My Kid Loves It.
- Swiss Chard Salad – A Thing of Beauty – Inspired by Hegia in France