“This may be the first generation in which our kids live a shorter lifespan than we do,” Dr. Dean Ornish says.
The good news? These trends are preventable and even reversible through diet and exercise. Check out Dr. Ornish’s 3-minute talk here.
- Buy Kris Carr’s New Book CRAZY SEXY DIET Today!
- A 1-Minute Gratitude Journal Can Be Better Than Coffee to Wake You Up. (almost)
- It’s Here! Pillow Self-Talk 5 Minutes Before Bed to Start Living the Life of Your Dreams
- My Post-Barre Class Ginger Green Smoothie
- Digital Nomad Expat Prep: Google Alerts For Travel